for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
black premium, hardtop,black accent interior, 500 miles. already titled. save on taxes!! e-mail to usedcarz@dbscorp.net or rick's auto sales, kenton, ohio 419-673-1717 ASK FOR RICK $44,500

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Originally posted by madhouse:
black premium, hardtop,black accent interior, 500 miles. already titled. save on taxes!! e-mail to usedcarz@dbscorp.net or rick's auto sales, kenton, ohio 419-673-1717 ASK FOR RICK $44,500

How exactly do you save on taxes unless you are trading a car in on it, then you pay tax on the difference.

TBird

I Georgia, if the car is titled in an individual's name, the buyer if it (used) does not pay sales tax. The sales tax was paid by the original buyer. However, if it is bought used and was titled in a company name, Sales tax is applicable.

Originally posted by DavidA:
I Georgia, if the car is titled in an individual's name, the buyer if it (used) does not pay sales tax. The sales tax was paid by the original buyer. However, if it is bought used and was titled in a company name, Sales tax is applicable.

Yes, but he cannot say "save on tax" because the state the car is title in is where you pay the taxes. Each state is different.

TBird

In Texas you pay on a used car. I have
never brought one personally but a friend
purchased one of mind. He had to declare
a value (naturally we put lower than book)
was taxed, don't know the rate.

I'm giving a 2000 truck to a family member
and they do not pay any tax. Just a transfer
fee. We do not have to put a value on the
vehicle either.

Years ago my folks brought a new Cadillac in
Fla, didn't pay tax on car till registered
in Texas.

some states have a 'luxury tax', some states as described in previous posts have no tax, and if there IS a sales tax, you pay on WHAT IS ON THE TITLE FOR PURCHASE PRICE, which can be ????????

"Good News, For sale: Found a Premium "Inspirational Yellow" w/full accent interior on the showroom floor of Kelleher Motors in Ellensburg, Washington, yesterday. The "Bad News", it is priced at $10,000 over MSRP. The salesman said they would reduce the price after the first of the year, if not sold by then. Ph. 1-800-247-8828

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back