Follow up to a survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I received a call from one of the groups who are doing the survey for Ford.

I had expressed some concerns on the form that I had completed and this was a call to address them.

The person on the other end of the line was obviously filling in the blanks on another form and some of my answers just did not fit into a check box. We spent about 20 - 25 minutes going over everything.

At the end of the call she advised me that I may receive a call from a Ford engineer to discuss the concerns in detail.

I appears that Ford is striving to make this car a good as possibly can be done on a mass production line.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

biggrin.gif
We got a call last night form the Ford survey. They wanted to talk to the person that drives the car the most so I put my wife on the phone. I told my wife to ask if she was talking to GTang, she was,then after a few questions she told my wife to put both of us on the phone because everytime GTang ask one my wife would ask me for the answer.We all had a nice conversation, about 1/2 hr. GTang was very responsive to all of our concerns.It was 30 days to the day that we picked up the car.
GTang, if you read this, one thing my wife wanted to add and forgot to, just wanted to say how much we liked the Mystery Drive back in Sept. Thanks.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

Mr. & Mrs. GoBird

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me. The job seems less like work when you feel like you are talking to old friends who have been waiting on your call.
Hoping to be talking to more posters soon.

Chief & tleslie,

I can only call a customer when their VIN comes up our Data Capture System. We don't have any control over who gets calls and when. If you have a complaint that you would like to voice, please call 1-800-392-3673

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back