Fog Lighta

Status
Not open for further replies.
T
My Premium Black Tbird came without the Fog lights. I am now working with the dealer to get them installed. The dealer is checking to see if the wireing is in place and if all they have to do is add the lights. Does anyone know if the wiring is part of the harness or will a complete wiring harness have to be ordered.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

tbirdmark,
As far as I know there are connectors in the present wireing harness for the supplemental park lights. Your dealer should just have to order the lights and whatever mounting hardware is required. There have been others on this forum that have added these lights, maybe one of them will answer.
George.

tbirdmark,

I don't have you listed in the database, please see my thread (topic starter: jodrod) "Database Info for the New Birds - post here Update 1", thanks.

RTBRD

Well after a long battle with Ford, my dealer has ordered the harness and lights and will install them at no charge to me. the dealer has been great in the whole matter as they were wiling to pay for me to have the lights installed if he could not get the parts from Ford. I can tell you Ford customer service has lots of problems. I am thankful for an honest dealer (Bell Ford, in Colonia NJ) who actually sold me my tbird in Oct at MSRP, it was delivered 4/30, and stood by me in this matter.
Originally posted by tbirdmark:
My Premium Black Tbird came without the Fog lights. I am now working with the dealer to get them installed. The dealer is checking to see if the wireing is in place and if all they have to do is add the lights. Does anyone know if the wiring is part of the harness or will a complete wiring harness have to be ordered.

tbirdmark, don't know how long you've been following the board but some time back I posted a good dealer and a bad dealer post. Will, for all the complaining about dealers we seem to have a lot more good dealers then bad ones. I just think the bad ones stand out more and get a lot more attention. Good to hear you got one of the good ones.
smile.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

biggrin.gif
tbirdmark, that's not all you'll find here sometimes. But MOST of it is all in fun.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back