Floor Mats | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

Floor Mats

• Thread starter Thread starter Kelley13
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K
Reaction score
Thunderbird Year
Hi -

I have a 2002 T-bird, and bought it used. It came with floor mats that were black/dark grey with Thunderbird written in script on the side. They were the coolest! Yes.. I said were...

Had to have the car in the body shop for a minor repair.. they were kind enough to clean it and wash it, but when I picked it up, my mats were gone and they put some in that didn't even match, no logo at all. I called them and the manager wasnt going to even replace them. I went to my service tech at the dealer who is awesome (Thanks Jeff!), and he was able to get the body shop to pay to replace them. Well, I picked them up yesterday, and they have the "bird" logo, which is better than what I picked it up with, but I want the ones back that were in my car when I bought it!!!

Does anyone know where I might be able to find the mats with thunderbird written in script? I have a feeling they were more expensive than the ones I picked up as replacements.

Any help would be most appreciated!

Kelley

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

.....hi Kelley.....your mats that disappeared...were aftermarket mats......the factory ones have nothing on them,were mouse grey, or black, depending on the production run, and were small, I guess to save some money....the ones supplied to you sound like the mats that were available from Ford with the logo running north and south and to the side of the mat....right where your foot lands when you get in......these mats are a good size and of good quality....I use these in the summer....In the winter I use the black rubber mats that were available from Ford with the Thunderbird script running north/south and to the side....would have been nice if the script would have been a contrasting colour....but...you know Ford!.......

Thanks a bunch! Any idea where I can get mats like the ones that were stolen!? I really liked them!

Thanks a bunch! Any idea where I can get mats like the ones that were stolen!? I really liked them!

Hi again Kelly: Click on Out of Business for all kinds of parts for the 2002 - 2005 Thunderbirds. Pictures of them and all. I gave you the wrong web site before (scottautoconcepts.com) Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back