Finally got the call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mwhit

VIP Contributor
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Tonight I got the call with my Vin # 1FAHP60A82Y111528. Status,(locked) scheduled to be built week Feb 11th , Delivery scheduled week of March 4th. A yellow on yellow premium, with partial interior. I enjoyed your excitement till now, now I can enjoy mine as well. #2 of 3 at MSRP dealer in PA.
biggrin.gif

------------------
(2)Turbo Coupes
Yellow 2002 on the way

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

mwhit, your about to join the few,the proud,and the lucky!! Join the club.

Where are you in location to York Pa. Would like to get a group of us together in the Pa. area for a Spring get to gather, or a drive.

------------------
02 T-Bird
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

-

I just got the call this AM even better my salesman says that delivery could be up to 2 weeks earlier. Best of luck & enjoy MWHIT.
Originally posted by mwhit:
Tonight I got the call with my Vin # 1FAHP60A82Y111528. Status,(locked) scheduled to be built week Feb 11th , Delivery scheduled week of March 4th. A yellow on yellow premium, with partial interior. I enjoyed your excitement till now, now I can enjoy mine as well. #2 of 3 at MSRP dealer in PA.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Jim Williams
'98 Lincoln Continental waiting forred/red/std blk premium (#2 of 2 VIN 1FEHP60E62Y111592)
Mass. tag JWBIRD Christmas gift from #3 daughter

mwhit, Hi!!!! Congrats,,,,finally,,,,let me know when your picking yours up maybe I'll meet you up there. Joy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back