Finally Got It | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

Finally Got It

• Thread starter Thread starter thstarfish
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T
Hello all,

I finally bought a Thunderbird!! Been looking for a while. It is a 2004 pewter with tan interior - and oddly enough a tan soft cover, and only had 8400 miles on it. Anyway, I would love to know how many were made like mine.

The VIN is IFAHP60A04Y101532

Thanks muchly

T

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

More Info

Just saw Quickdraws's email with the info he needs

It is pewter with pewter hard top
soft top is tan
interior is tan and black - seats are tan, no inserts
tires are 16 spoke
do not know if it is deluxe or preimum

vin # IFAHP60A04Y101532

Thanks

T

T:
I just looked in my 2004 brochure. There were six colors that year:
Black, Red, Vintage Mint Green, Merlot, Platinum and Light Ice Blue.

Two of those two colors could have been mistaken for Pewter. One was Platinum and one was Light Ice Blue.

When Quickdraw returns and looks up your VIN, he can tell you specifically what the actual color is called, based upon the VIN.

Also in late 2004 they offered a special edition called The Pacific Coast Raodster. That model had 16 spoke micromachined wheels, which looked the same as the DeLuxe wheels that werew panted aluminum. The paint job was Montery Mist Green. It had an Ash colored interior and hardtop and dark ash colored soft boot

Last edited:
Color

Too funny, I bought the car from a Fold dealer, supposedly they sold it the first time and then again to me when I bought it. You would think they would know what the color was called. I appreicate you looking it up. I think it is probably Platinum.

Take care

T

T:
If they did sell it originally, and you're interested in it's history, you could call your salesman and see if he would look up the file on the car and possibly copy the original sticker for you - Or just give you the file or at least copy it all for you. - As part of a "customer service". Might be cool to have😎

Hello all,

I finally bought a Thunderbird!! Been looking for a while. It is a 2004 pewter with tan interior - and oddly enough a tan soft cover, and only had 8400 miles on it. Anyway, I would love to know how many were made like mine.

The VIN is IFAHP60A04Y101532

Thanks muchly

T

Pewter! That's a new one on me. Maybe it's been repainted?

Gotta Love It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back