Final fitting of the TBird soft boot cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tom M

VIP Contributor
Last seen
Good news!

Keith came over yesterday, we had the final fitting for the TBird soft boot cover.

Keith took some pictures but I haven't seen them yet, he had to go to a conference all week so I guess his time is limited.

Anyway, the cover looks great. You can put it on in 1/10 the time it takes to wrestle with the stock boot cover. Plus it fits neatly into the cubby hole and actually has a little room left over - it's like someone giving you your trunk back!

This design is being digitized for the initial production run. Keith is thinking about having 20 made for the initial run, so if you want one then send him an email at z3solution@******* and indicate your interest. PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE ORDER LINE.

The first run of units should be available in about a month, depending on the workload at the factory. Keith should have more info - ie pricing and delivery - soon.

I know I've been talking about this a long time & all of you have been very patient listening to me spout off. Well it's about to pay off. IT WILL BE WORTH IT!!

Tom M

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

biggrin.gif
TomM when he gets pricing let us know. I already told him I was very interested in one. Thanks

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

-

TomM,

Does Keith have a new e-mail address? The one you posted today is not the same as that posted back around the first of the month. I want to pre-order, but I want to be sure the e-mail goes to the correct address.

Thanks, Charlie

TomM,

Does Keith have a new e-mail address? The one you posted today is not the same as that posted back around the first of the month. I want to pre-order, but I want to be sure the e-mail goes to the correct address.

Thanks, Charlie

Charlie:

I'm not sure what address I called out last time but z3solution@******* will work.

Tom M

BotNew56:

It's possible, I would have to look closely.

Basically the boot cover is about the size of a big thick bath towel folded in half.

It would also lay flat in the trunk and take u p almost no room.

Tom M

Just as an FYI to everyone, I got an e-mail from Keith last night regarding the soft boot. Here is what he had to say:

"I have placed the initial order which starts the process of pattern
digitizing and cost analysis. This usually takes about 2 weeks. Then a stock number will be assigned and we can enter it into the system. Production will take another 10 days and then they will be shipped to us for
release.

I ordered 30 units based on e-mails we have received. I think there will be plenty to cover the initial demand. We'll announce the release on the MB."

Based on this info, looks like we may have the soft boot sometime in the next 30-45 days.

KB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back