Female / Male terminal connectors for Relay/Fuse block under hood of 2002 Thunderbird

E
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Does anyone know what female Terminal is used in the Relay terminal block? I've replaced my Hydraulic fan system for the Derale dual fan system, and I'm wiring in the relays into the terminal block along with adding fuses into the terminal block. I went to NAPA, and they sold me the wrong ones, non-refundable special order. The year Bird is 2002. I want to do this up right, I've seen guys on Youtube, and what they have done, and it's scary how they run their wire, and have fuses hanging everywhere. I'd much rather do a pro job. Anyone have any ideas on these connector terminals???
Female Terminal.jpgF0AB-14B192-AA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure what you are asking...are you saying the NAPA relays don't much the factory Ford socket ?
And you want to know what is the correct relay (part number) that WILL match ?

No Frankie, I'm asking for the actual Female terminals that are wired into the Relay block, that the relay actually contacts to.
Something to this effect>>> https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001RPV7JA/?tag=thunderbirdforum-20
I know the ones you are looking for, but I haven't found them either. They look like the one in the link but have a tab sticking out of the side that is hidden in the picture. They lock into the fuse/relay panel with that tab. I needed some for another car and I had to get some used ones from an old fuse block and open the holding for the wire and reattach.

I've had to find the same type of thing for vintage Corvettes - you could spend some time looking on these web sites then; in most cases those are Delphi/Packard terminal variants:

BTW - When this conversion is done and tests out I (and I'm sure others with 2002 birds) would appreciate a walk through of how it was accomplished and perhaps a schematic of the wiring.....if you can accommodate it.

The hydraulic cooling in 2002-only is one of those oddball things that may have to be dealt with in the future...

BTW - When this conversion is done and tests out I (and I'm sure others with 2002 birds) would appreciate a walk through of how it was accomplished and perhaps a schematic of the wiring.....if you can accommodate it.

The hydraulic cooling in 2002-only is one of those oddball things that may have to be dealt with in the future...
I'd be glad to. I've been documenting everything I've been doing, and I plan on making a video, and listing the parts that I bought and used, and will also show electicly how I've done everything. These little connectors are all i'm waiting for now in order to be complete with the job. I aim to make sure this is done right, in order to avoid any problems down the road!! :)

Sounds good - I look forward to your explanation.

Back