Extended Warranties

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided yesterday, while at the dealership picking up my TBird, to go ahead and buy the extended warranty. The reason that I bought it while picking up the car was that they informed me that the warranty is automatically refunded if you don't use it during the period of the warranty, only if you buy it when you buy the car. I bought the ESP covering 6 years or 75,000 miles for about $1,600. It includes full rental car use when I bring the car in for service and no deductibles for anything.

Originally posted by TbirdTim:
I decided yesterday, while at the dealership picking up my TBird, to go ahead and buy the extended warranty. The reason that I bought it while picking up the car was that they informed me that the warranty is automatically refunded if you don't use it during the period of the warranty, only if you buy it when you buy the car. I bought the ESP covering 6 years or 75,000 miles for about $1,600. It includes full rental car use when I bring the car in for service and no deductibles for anything.

Extended warranties are negotiable for those of you who did not know.

Tbird

TbirdTim, on that ESP program, I've had that on 2 of my other Birds in the past. I only got a loaner if they had to keep the car over night. Have they changed this?

------------------
Blue on Blue Prem. STILL WAITING Ordered in Jan. 7of12
69 Vette
73 MGB
95 F-150
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back