Emblems on side. | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

Emblems on side.

• Thread starter Thread starter EBird
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I believe the V8 is adhesive backed as well. If you take them off and want to put them back on, at some pouint, new adhesive tape is available at any automotive parts store.

You don't still have them do you? Not the V8, but the "Thunderbird" emblems? If so, let me know...I'd like them. Not sure if I'd put them on my car, but very well may put them in my photo album of my car. Just thought I'd ask.

007_ I have that script in polished stainless steel. It's 30" mounted on a piece of walnut, along with matching logo. I also have the same in 12" mounted on my inside trunk lid.
We did it by rubbing the script on the rear fender and inputting it into the computer at QAA, who now sells them, any size you want
I tried uploading pic's but that didn't work so if you want to see it, PM me your email address

The 2002 didn't have the V8 emblems and since I was always partial to the Early Ford V-8's I put a pair of '32 V8's on the front.
No, the car isn't Green, that's the grass reflecting on the black paint.😀

Geoff:
I have the data for them at home so I'll get it for you tomorrow. I bought them from an Early Ford V8 supplier.
They are similar to the Explorer, but this "V" has much more flare to it.

Birdhouse: I guess it's individual choice, as we're all different....Back in the '50's we used to take all chrome off and then fill the holes with lead.

Personally, I didn't have any V8's (2002) and wanted them so used after market 1932's posted above.

Birdhouse: I guess it's individual choice, as we're all different....Back in the '50's we used to take all chrome off and then fill the holes with lead.

Personally, I didn't have any V8's (2002) and wanted them so used after market 1932's posted above.

Dang, you must be old! 50's, huh? Sad part is that I remember the same.

We're probably in the same boat, or almost😀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back