Door Handle Protectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made some clear plastic adhesives to go inside the door handles (on the outside) to protect against scratches and they worked out great. You can't even tell they are there. If anyone wants a pair, email me at DRaitz@*******. Please use TBIRD in the subject line or it might get deleted. I'll email you my address. All I ask is that you send me a self addressed stamped envelope.

It's a bleary fall day here in Michigan but I got my plate in the mail. I thought it was going to be THNDR B but it's THUNDRB. But now I can't change my UserName! Darn!

------------------
Debi in MI
2002 T-Bird blue/full blue/no top
1997 Corvette black
1987 Cougar XR-7 black

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hi, I'd like to try the door handle protectors. My name and address:
Deborah Hughes
PO Box 961
Harrisburg, PA 17108

Thank you.
dahughes1@*******

Originally posted by THNDR B:
I made some clear plastic adhesives to go inside the door handles (on the outside) to protect against scratches and they worked out great. You can't even tell they are there. If anyone wants a pair, email me at DRaitz@*******. Please use TBIRD in the subject line or it might get deleted. I'll email you my address. All I ask is that you send me a self addressed stamped envelope.

It's a bleary fall day here in Michigan but I got my plate in the mail. I thought it was going to be THNDR B but it's THUNDRB. But now I can't change my UserName! Darn!

------------------

I am looking for chrome door handle covers for my 05 if anyone knows where to buy them. Like a little more chrome look on my Bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back