Diecast Keychain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know a vendor for the Diecast Keychains that Dot shows on her sight? I've seen them a time or two on eBay but would like to find a decent price on several of them for gifts (red of course). I've looked in a variety of different stores but have not seen them. They'll probably show up everywhere about the time I pay to have some shipped to me, when I find them.

Appreciate the help,

Paul

------------------
#3739 Premium
Torch Red w/matching top
Standard Interior

they have only been found on ebay to my knowledge and the only vendor is the one you find on ebay starting at the $3.00 price. He has been selling them there since early last spring. I think he had an auction going for them this week so it pays to check that out.

The company that makes them also makes a 1955 Thunderbird keychain, with or without a flashlight setup. Those typically have started at $3.00 on ebay and lately I've seen them start at $10.00. It's been mostly from Canadian sellers but I got mine from a Michigan seller.

Maybe we'll see more of these on the market this next year since the car made the MT Car of the year award.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back