Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thenewtbird2

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
when: June 15
time: 5pm
purpose - discuss day trips & eat & possible evening cruise
Where - Sonic Drive-in on Midway at north end of Addison Airport, on west side of road - north of I635 and north of Beltline.

contact me via email if you're coming & haven't received an email from me. use the email icon above this message.

We'll be parking in the "patio-parking" spaces.

thanks,
Dot

------------------
the New T-bird

-

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

9 owners have already indicated that they'll be there next Saturday.
smile.gif
Looking forward to seeing all the colors plus - this time around. The weather better hold out for us.

Dot I just send an e-mail to your alinodot@omniport.net address, I know some times you do not check, so check it out.

------------------
Bill's Red and White #4359
Tag # 15AGAIN

Have 12 car owners that have said they'll be there tomorrow night. anymore out there??

Here's what ChryslerTCnut & I did last night:

We went to an "orientation" meeting at our dealer's with about 70 other new car owners. Met 2 new Thunderbird owners and have exchanged names, etc. one owner has a black car. The other had a blue with white top. Interesting thing is that the twin to our car came in 2 weeks ago - the same time ours was originally scheduled to arrive but ours was delayed. Bet the dealer had them delay it because they didn't want 2 cars coming in at the same time that were identical. Our salesman even informed them that they had the only car like it at the dealership - boy! what little white lies they tell! They were startled when George told them they had a twin to ours. - They didn't see it as they came in after us and parked in a different spot & ours was hidden. After the meeting we parked all the cars together. Photo is HERE.

------------------
the New T-bird

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back