DFW (Dallas-Ft.Worth) thunderbird owners gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thenewtbird2

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
Another Show and Shine is coming up February 9 at Pappa's BBQ, NW Hwy, Dallas. Will try to set aside a few spots together this time.
Try to get there between 6:30 & 7 so we can park together. Of course, weather permitting. Contact me if interested & join our group website for more info.

Of interest - Our Classic t-bird club is planning to have a special drag race for radio control 2002 Thunderbird models - coming in May - It'll be held in conjunction with our annual Y-Block Thunderbird Drags.
We do play with our "toys."

-

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Sorry you're going to miss this, Leon. So far it looks like we'll have at least 3 'birds present - 2 new and 1 old. Might be a little cold but rain & snow is not in the forecast as of tonight.

Talked to my salesman yesterday. If all goes right, I will pick up my Bird on Friday. But with all this #@$%&* weather, it might delay the delivery. If the weather holds up and I get her on Friday, I will try to make it.

Dan
DRK BRD

DAVIDN

SORRY, NOT ABLE TO MAKE IT ON SATURDAY EVENING. I PLAY IN A 60'S ROCK BAND AND WE HAVE A GIG SOMEWHERE IN YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS ON SATURDAY NIGHT. HOPEFULLY NEXT TIME FOR SURE.

DAN

Good turn out a bit cold ..
we have 5 T-birds,6 prowlers and 45+ vipers..

here is a few pictuers

MVC-007S.JPG

0209tb.JPG

0209tb1.JPG

0209tb2.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back