Delivery of new TBirds

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Ford CEO, Jac Nasser, at the TBird launch event on July 20, shipping of completed cars will begin the week of 7/23. About 900-1000 cars have been produced. There has been a seal problem with cars equipped with the hardtop (over 90% of those produced so far were ordered with the hardtop!!!)and the tops will be replaced by the vendor before shipping.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

The new Birds have begun arriving at the dealerships. If you are number 1 on your dealers allocation, you should have been scheduled for production and may even have a scheduled delivery date.
Since I'm no. 8 of 17, I'll have to wait and watch you drive around while I kick my behind for not ordering a NM version. Enjoy!

Our car was scheduled to be built on 7/16. The dealer says that they are being advised it will be delivered by mid-late August. We are #1 of 12, and the only one with a VIN # build date so far. We have our fingers crossed-we have been waiting almost 4 years for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back