Delivery date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S
I have a "triple black" on order from a dealer who has told me that the estimated arrival date is May 6th. The only numbers that they are able to give me at this time are:
Vehicle number---HP60A 2
Order number---0046
Does anyone know if May 6th is even a possibility?
Thanks

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Thanks for the info. The friendly computer voice at Ford said that the vehicle has been produced and is scheduled to arrive May 6th. Lets hope it happens!!

I haven't checked a vehicle using the order #, does it give you a vin?

I just checked the database and delivery is running on the average 4 days ahead of the listed eta date.

Your vin should be in the range of 116500 and 117100.

-

Is the order number four numbers or can it have a letter? I am told my order number is J008

I've been a lurker since the early days over at BON and have found it fascinating to read what you all have experienced in regards to the new Tbird. I have been a member at LLSOC for a while now and since you all seemed to have the inside track regarding order status, I thought I'd ask the question here.

I have a 2001 LS and am getting a 2002 LS as a replacement (long sad story inserted here) and wanted to see if anyone could shed light on when it will be built. The vin is 1LNHM87A22y686479. I have called the 800 number and last week said I was locked one day and the next it said it estimated to be built week of 22 April. I didn't know if anyone at the plant that reads here could tell me if my car would actually go down the line this week. It's a ivory parchment tri-coat.

Thanks for any help and I encourage you all to come over to www.llsoc.com and share with your fellow DEW98 platform brothers and sisters.

Take care,
Matt

To answer the previous questions posted--
The car is a "triple black" premium with black accent package, I hope. I have not actually seen the car yet. I've been working in New York since January and will be returning to Southern California this Sunday. I live in La Canada (near Pasadena) and am buying the car from Sunland Ford in Victorville, CA.

Thanks to all for your help, especially "clebus."

matt1972 - Looks like your LS was built yesterday, just like the computer predicted!

sauernote - Yours is going by rail so you'll be home before the bird lands.

Redbird!!
biggrin.gif

WHOOOOHOOOOO!!! Thanks for the info!! I can't wait to get it. Now the wait will be immposible! Can you work your magic again and let me know when it will ship?

Again many thanks!

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back