dealer accessory discount

Status
Not open for further replies.
N
I don't remember who it was that suggested making friends with the parts manager at the dealers -
today got the front end cover and the trunk carpet w/logo for 1/3 off the list price - best can of coke that I ever bought for somebody.
thanks for the suggestion whoever you are

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I WAS TOLD THE TRUNK MAT WAS BACK ORDERED, I GUESS I HAVE TO HAVE A TALK WITH MY DEALER

My oldest son is a service manager at the dealership where I got my car. I've been enjoying his discount, plus he brings the items to me the day they arrive, no waiting! The discount made a big difference in the cost of the new Reyn Spooner shirt. Service manager, parts manager, or your salesman - if you're on good terms with them, they don't mind ordering for you at their discount. Never hurts to ask! Now if they had some influence on the backordered ballcap!

navigator,

Do you have a picture of the trunk mat you can post? I'd like to see if it matches the floors mats i bought from the dealer before I order it. Seems the parts catalog doesn't show the carpeted trunk mat. Thanks!

Jim

------------------
Premium Black w/Red partial
VIN - 1FAHP60AX2Y113877
sq#4044
build #14004
Delivered 3/29/02
2000 Chrysler Sebring Conv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back