Day Surgery for Amadeus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang it! My situation is not as severe as GoBirds, but when I opened the garage door this morning to take Amadeus out of the nest, I immediately noticed that some fool has clipped his left rear bumper and put about 3 scrapes into the paint. It had to come from someone leaving a parallel parking place. One would think that people would be more careful when leaving a spot....I guess this one had poor depth perception.

I had already gone to the dealership earlier this week to get a bottle of touch-up paint to take care of the first rock-nose-ding, so now I can try my hand at a job that is a little more challenging.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

eek.gif
HeelBird, sorry to hear about that, doesn't that really pi-- you off.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

Make ready (kids) dropped something on the
hood of my Avalanche. Dealer wanted to
repaint. I told them to leave it alone,
they will just make a bigger mess. Took
some touchup home, I can live with it.

It was the second they damaged that day.
(foolin around)

Good luck on your home repair.

But Norman...It's not winter anymore...Birds fly south only then!

I did the touchup today....fairly happy with the results, but it is still obvious that something happened.

While toothpicking the TBird Blue paint into the damanged area, I looked at the bumper beneath the license plate, and dang if they didn't scrape it there too!!! It doctored up better than the other scrapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back