Day of Thunder Show & Shine

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LON O'CONNELL

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
Our local Thunderbird club, High Plains Thunderbirds in which I am President is having its second annual Show & Shine on August 23rd. The show is calledHigh Plains Thunderbirds "Day of Thunder" . The show will be at Ron Clark Ford at I-27 & McCormick Road in Amarillo, Texas Saturday August 23rd from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. All makes and models are welcome, but the main focus will be Thunderbirds. We will have free hamburgers & hot dogs for participants, live music, silent auctions, door prizes, and more. There are 8 classes with plaques for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd in each class. The hamurgers & hot dogs will be available to the viewing public at 50 cents for burgers & 25 cents for hot dogs. Three Judges will judge the cars plus we will have a peoples choice for best of show. Peoples Choice votes cost $1 and the proceeds will go to a local charity called Martha's House. If you are close enough to make our show please do. It should be a heck of a good time.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back