Customized America Eagle License Plate Frame for my 2002.

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Looks like it covers a lot of the plate though. Illegal in many states. Cops can/will use it as a reason to make contact. I never thought it was enforced until my friend got pulled over in Kentucky while traveling.

Looks like it covers a lot of the plate though. Illegal in many states. Cops can/will use it as a reason to make contact. I never thought it was enforced until my friend got pulled over in Kentucky while traveling.
Yes, PA no longer uses the registration sticker on the plate, so I'm off the hook.

Yes, PA no longer uses the registration sticker on the plate, so I'm off the hook.

If it covers the part of the plate that says "VisitPA.com" like the Steelers plate below, it's not legal according to what I've read.
12495968_1281110031915783_7933286147749541390_o.jpg

I spoke with a cop. He said: Note the top of the plate covers the name of the state. Illegal.

I spoke with a cop. He said: Note the top of the plate covers the name of the state. Illegal.
It's amazing these companies sell these frames knowing that they are not street legal. I hope you found my information useful. If you do get pulled over and cited, I'd say most judges would dismiss it at court, but who wants to go through all that ordeal.

Back