Custom Embroidery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of you ordered items from Custom Embroidery? The supplier advertised on the opening screen on this web site.

If yes, how long did it take for you to receive your order and how was the quality?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I wanted to order a golf shirt from them. In order to do that you have to specify your color choice. However, when you try to
go to their color page, it is not retreivable. So i emailed them. That was 3 weeks ago. I have never heard back from them. I just tried to retreive the color page again. No luck.
I hope they get their act together, because I would like to buy something from them.

I sent them an email the day tbird posted the ad and received a reply the next day. He seemed to be quite helpful. Maybe business is booming.

I ordered few office promotional T Shirts and after a lots of research i finally choose these guys custom embroidered shirts, these people are simply the best. there was a professional who helped me to give the logo an extra spark at the time of order finalizing phrase. i was short on time and my project deadline was near so they also offered me their rush service where they took only 4 days to deliver my package and the work quality was awesome.

Have any of you ordered items from Custom Embroidery? The supplier advertised on the opening screen on this web site.

If yes, how long did it take for you to receive your order and how was the quality?

Just an FYI those ads are automatically served up by Google. We don't specifically deal with any of the advertisers shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back