Cup Holder Rubber Liners 2002 T Bird

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hit the wrecking yards, any Ford product that has cup holders in the console will have those liners. I picked up a very nice pair out of an Expedition. They charged me about $2.00, I cleaned them up and put some protectant on them. They look like new ones!

Hey, guys are the rubber liners for the 2002 Birds still available? One of mine is missing and the other one is kind of worn and I would like to replace them. I looked on eBay and Amazon with no luck.
Thanks
Just get some rubber and cut out, use the one that's almost done and use it for a pattern

Interesting because the ones I recommended above are 2.5" and a perfect fit in my 2002; these other ones state they are 3.15" and I don't know how that jives or maybe the 2002 is unique...

Amazon does have smaller sizes in this style though so I'd do my homework...

Interesting because the ones I recommended above are 2.5" and a perfect fit in my 2002; these other ones state they are 3.15" and I don't know how that jives or maybe the 2002 is unique...

Amazon does have smaller sizes in this style though so I'd do my homework...

The edges kind of fold up and fit tightly around the cup holder. If you notice the edges are beveled.

Back