Clothing and other T-Bird items

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Originally posted by TomW:
Where can I go for items with the new Thunderbird logo on clothing or other items. If the car is pictured, I would like red since mine is.

-

Slow, but reported good quality.

I ordered a white golf shirt with a red T-bird from Rokem almost a month ago. The check has not been cashed and two emails to check on status of shirt and check have produced no response. I gave them until tomorrow to respond or I will have to stop payment on th check. I saw posts from other members about their slow response, but thought I would give them a chance to redeem themselves. I'll let everyone know if I hear from them.

Originally posted by Red T-Bird:
I ordered a white golf shirt with a red T-bird from Rokem almost a month ago. The check has not been cashed..

I followed up on this personally, and they are very slow, but they do send the merchandise. They also do not cash the check until the merchandise is ready. The people I talked to were all very satisfied with the product, but not the wait. They also mentioned that the checks did not deposit until items were ready.

Also for those who are not aware, stop payments are limited to 30 or 90 days. If you are dealing with a con, they will hold the check for months and then cash it. And it will clear and you are shafted. My bank has two forms, one is a 30 day stop payment, the other is a lifetime. Choose your bank wisely. I have a company I work with that lost $12,000 in San Diego over this issue.

------------------
Tbird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back