Chrome bumper for 2002-05

56special

56special

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
On Pinterest I saw a 2002 metallic teal with white top Tbird with a retro-looking bumper. I can't find the photo anymore, but the look was fantastic. full wrap-around the front quarter panels, big bullet points like a 1955-56. Any ideas on who might make such bumpers? You could see the rear bumber peaking around the corner of the rear quarter panel, but no pic of the full rear bumper.

On Pinterest I saw a 2002 metallic teal with white top Tbird with a retro-looking bumper. I can't find the photo anymore, but the look was fantastic. full wrap-around the front quarter panels, big bullet points like a 1955-56. Any ideas on who might make such bumpers? You could see the rear bumber peaking around the corner of the rear quarter panel, but no pic of the full rear bumper.
i would love to follow up on that, if you can get more information. cheers Harold

Would love to fin d out as well! sounds awesome.

Found it! On Pinterest: Thunderbird Restomods by Maxie Williams.
I have yet to find out anything about the bumper, but at least I found the pic. See attached photo-
Screen Shot 2021-02-13 at 11.49.16 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Found it! On Pinterest: Thunderbird Restomods by Maxie Williams.
I have yet to find out anything about the bumper, but at least I found the pic. See attached photo-
That is WAY cool!!!!!!!!

Could it possibly be that the 50’s vintage bumper fits? Maybe someone used one as a starting point and modified it to fit. It does look like it belongs.

Could it possibly be that the 50’s vintage bumper fits? Maybe someone used one as a starting point and modified it to fit. It does look like it belongs.
Thats what I was wondering too.

That would almost be too easy! I work in clay and wood, maybe I need to take up metal! I will go measure a friend's 56 bumper and see if it might fit. Stand by.............................

Back