Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LON O'CONNELL

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
It may be just a bad rumor, but I've heard Santa might not make it this year because he is having his 02 T-Bird drop shipped in L.A. and expects to pick it up on Saturday 12-22. Like the rest of us, once he gets in it he probably won't want to get out of it. Will be crusin top down in sunny Southern California.

Merry Christmas everybody and have a safe and Happy New Year!

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Heard the same rumor, but here in Pa. they say we might get SNOW for christmas. The first time in years. So I guess Santa will PARK the Bird and jump into the sleigh and take a tour of the east coast.

I guess it goes without saying that Santa got a RED Bird.
------------------
Blue on Blue Prem. STILL WAITING Ordered in Jan. 7of12
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond
Got Vin. 109293

Chief

No snow here in Michigan either. Just don't feel like Christmas. Told hubby he has to go to the ice rinks and get the stuff they pull off the ice and put in on the grass. I need to have snow !!!!!!

Weathermen predicting snow here in Amarillo on Saturday & Sunday, the 22nd & 23rd just in time for Christmas. Already had one snow two weeks ago but was only 2".

------------------
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

Cheif

Even a blind pig can find an acorn once in a great while
smile.gif

Lon.. Anyway you can ship me some of that snow????

Pooh,

Better yet why don't you drive that F150 4x4 down here & enjoy it with us. Maybe we will even get enough so you can let your truck stretch its legs. lol

------------------
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back