Cheap Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wheels come with black plastic valve caps At most Auto Performance Shops you can buy quality chrome vaqlve caps for about .60 each. Total $2.40 for a nice addition ; try them.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

thanks for the heads up on the logo stem caps. just ordered them, and they also now have caps for the screws on the license plate holders that match the valve stems. they have the new retrobird logo coming out in a week, so i ordered everything. cost about 30 bucks.

------------------
Gary L Henkel

2xtbird.bmp

Gload I put that message up - now Ive learned something. Ill order the loge caps for my blue bird and use the chrome caps for my van.
Originally posted by wizbird:
The wheels come with black plastic valve caps At most Auto Performance Shops you can buy quality chrome vaqlve caps for about .60 each. Total $2.40 for a nice addition ; try them.

I got the logo caps and put them on, but later traded them for functionality. I put on the caps which indicate if the tire is low. Not as stylish, but a time saver.

------------------
VIN 106587 White, White, with chrome hood scoop bezel

A further update. The same company is now coming out with new valve caps . They will have the 02 T-Bird emblem. Chrome on brass. Color coded. Each one will have its own locking system. Cost $29.95. Check with them next week.
Originally posted by wizbird:

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back