Build date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T
My dealer called me today and told me that my T-bird Vin # 9468 was completed yesterday 1/17/02 and should be at the dealer at the end of next week or the first if the following week.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Awsome... Good luck!

Mine is #9476 (blue)... My dealer just took delivery of # 8931 yesterday. It was supposed to ship on 2/5, so it's almost 20 days ahead of the promise date given on the 800#.

------------------
Joe
TBIRD II - My License Plate
Waiting for #9476...

I just received word from the dealer that my yellow premium bird full inserts will be on the assembly line next week. He could not give me a Vin # but will contact me as soon as he gets one. I have been reading your forum since May of 2001. Thanks for making my wait less painfull.

YELLOWTHUNDER,

Good news! When you get the info you can post it in the VINs/Dates/Destinations thread. Thanks.

Joe

I got the same info from my dealer this AM (1/24) it will be interesting to see our VIN's best of luck and enjoy. Got another call (1/25)AM VIN 1FEHP60E62Y111592 Boy am I smiling. Got yours yet YELLOWTHUNDER if you have what is it?
Originally posted by YELLOWTHUNDER:
I just received word from the dealer that my yellow premium bird full inserts will be on the assembly line next week. He could not give me a Vin # but will contact me as soon as he gets one. I have been reading your forum since May of 2001. Thanks for making my wait less painfull.

------------------
Jim Williams
'98 Lincoln Continental & waiting for red/red/blk premium Bird (#2 of 2 also VIN-less)
Mass. tag JWBIRD Christmas gift from #3 daughter

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back