Build date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T
My dealer called me today and told me that my T-bird Vin # 9468 was completed yesterday 1/17/02 and should be at the dealer at the end of next week or the first if the following week.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Awsome... Good luck!

Mine is #9476 (blue)... My dealer just took delivery of # 8931 yesterday. It was supposed to ship on 2/5, so it's almost 20 days ahead of the promise date given on the 800#.

------------------
Joe
TBIRD II - My License Plate
Waiting for #9476...

I just received word from the dealer that my yellow premium bird full inserts will be on the assembly line next week. He could not give me a Vin # but will contact me as soon as he gets one. I have been reading your forum since May of 2001. Thanks for making my wait less painfull.

I got the same info from my dealer this AM (1/24) it will be interesting to see our VIN's best of luck and enjoy. Got another call (1/25)AM VIN 1FEHP60E62Y111592 Boy am I smiling. Got yours yet YELLOWTHUNDER if you have what is it?
Originally posted by YELLOWTHUNDER:
I just received word from the dealer that my yellow premium bird full inserts will be on the assembly line next week. He could not give me a Vin # but will contact me as soon as he gets one. I have been reading your forum since May of 2001. Thanks for making my wait less painfull.

------------------
Jim Williams
'98 Lincoln Continental & waiting for red/red/blk premium Bird (#2 of 2 also VIN-less)
Mass. tag JWBIRD Christmas gift from #3 daughter

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back