Build date?? | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

Build date??

• Thread starter Thread starter Bmcn
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We discovered when installing the chrome bezel last night when ours was built. When you take off the inside liner the date and what shift and the conveyor the car was made is on the inside of the hood. Thought it was an interesting place to hide it..
Yellow/white top

If you just want an estimate, you can check your VIN against the chart posted by someone keeping records of such things.

Looked at the "chart". Couldn't make it work for my VIN: IFAHP60A02Y104007 #3193. I may be to dumb to learn or be taught.
Also am afraid to remove the hood pad. Had the $140 Bezal installed some time ago by the dealer.
Bmcn

Most likely, it was built middle to late October 2001.

tr cruiser, we answered about the same time!

------------------
Ron

VIN #7729, seq.#7505, blue premium,
partial blue interior, no top, Louisville Ky.

-

a big bunch folks. I was part of the seatbelt recall which made me wonder. Took deliver 11/8/01, so figures your date(s) to be really close. Haven't seen or heard of any others in WY, but I'm sure there out in the wide open spaces somewhere.
Thanx again,
Bmcn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back