Status
Not open for further replies.
tbird

tbird

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Unfortunately after the 9/11 incident, our business has been really slow, and I am closing my web site design company and going back to work as a sales manager at the local dealership. This means I will no longer have my own server. If someone is willing to pay for the yearly fee and the web hosting, we can move it over to another server. I am really sorry, but money is tight right now. Reply to this thread if you are interested in taking over the site.

Tbird

-

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

frown.gif
tbird, sorry to hear about what has happened to you BUT we all have something going here and I'm sure we want to keep it going. You can email me and let me know what the cost would be. I'm sure we can get enough people together to keep this going.

TO EVERYONE OUT THERE, THIS IS YOUR TIME TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND DO WHAT IS NEEDED TO KEEP THIS GOING.

This is not only a T-Bird site, IT IS OUR SITE AND WE NEED TO DO WHAT WE NEED TO DO TO KEEP IT GOING.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

-

I'll help too -- let me see what the capacity is here at my college. I'll let you know tomorrow.

Tbird-

Are you going to sell the equipment you use? Not many servers out there now allow the amount of space that we have with you. If I was able to get a fair price, I would be willing to set up shop here in Iowa.

------------------
*************, Chairman-Thunder on 66

Mike-

One problem with BON is they have so many forum all going at the same time that at the time everyone started switching to this forum, BON was exceeding its bandwidth about once a week.

Also-if we want a forum where Ford will look and respond positively, BON is NOT the answer. I can tell you from my own perspective that there are lots of items being noticed by Ford on this forum-and you have everyone here to thank for the improvements in engineering that Ford will incorporate into the 03 model run.

------------------
*************, Chairman-Thunder on 66

I don't remember there ever being a problem with the BON boards. I used to post there all the time with no problems whatsoever. Heck, a lot of us here used to post there all the time.

My vote is for BON.

The problem at BON was bandwidth. With all the pictures we were posting, it was extremely slow. Also, they were themselves having problems changing servers etc. TBird brought us all here and here we are ... once again looking for a home.

April Fools. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back