Blue w/White Top?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

belgium_tbird_guy

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
Anyone have photos of the Blue w/White Top?

I remember seeing some photos here about 1 month ago. Can anyone find these pictures or send me a link or bring to the top or have new pics?

Thanks in advance,
Vincent

These are from the launch party section of mike biddle's New Thunderbird page:

Click here for the rest...

Click here to go direct to the Launch Party Photos

02blu_witdh1.jpg

02blu_intecw2.jpg

02blu_intecw4.jpg

02blu_witdh2.jpg

NOTE: Somehow the images are not coming through, perhaps Geocities does not allow this type of image linking... try the direct link instead.

------------------
Joe
TBIRD II - My License Plate

Hi all,

I picked up my car on 6 Dec in Beaverton, Oregon (the car actually arrived at the dealer on 24 Oct. 2001). As some may know I live in Europe and was not able to go to the US until last week.

What a great week, no matter how short.

Now I am back in Europe and I only got to drive the car for a few days, but I didn't make any photos (mom is meant to be mailing me some). ****!!!!

Now the car sits in moms garage awaiting my Easter return, at which time she will surely get a much needed good and proper workout.

The car not mom!!!

Anyway, it is with a white top and is so dang beautiful...

belgium_tbird_guy,

I had you down as 9/24 delivery, which is correct 9/24 or 10/24.

Just to make sure I understand things, you have a white top not blue?

Premium or deluxe?

Just trying to make sure my database is correct.

Must be a real bear not being able to drive your car and having to wait so long in between.

Thanks

I have 2 albums with the Thunderbird blue with white top sitting on my photo point site

album names start with Baskett 1 and Baskett 2 whose owner resided in Bosnia but car is in Texas.

There are permanent links to that page on the link page on my thenewtbird site in the photos section.

------------------
Dot, tbird blue w/white top on order, #18/25 the New T-bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back