Blue Bird has arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.
#111874 arrived at 9:05 a.m. today (5 March) at Lums Ford in Albemarle, N. C. I ordered the car in Jan. 2001.
It's a premium ; Thunderbird blue with a performance white hardtop and the full blue accent interior package.
It's being cleaned today and I will pick it up tomorrow on what should be a bright, sunny day in the Carolinas.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Congratulations Norman!!!

I'm still waiting for my one and only.

Are you keeping all three of your new Birds?? I thought that I saw an earlier post from you that you were considering selling one of them.

biggrin.gif
Happy Motoring Norman, yours is like mine except for the top, mine is blue. Drive and enjoy.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

-

GMAdams: Yes, we plan to keep all three Birds. Earlier, the wife said she wanted something else to drive to the grocery store, etc., but she's now addicted to the Red One. So, instead of a Thunderbird we plan to sell a classic Mustang. The blue car will be "mine" and the Neiman car will be put in the "museum".
HeelBird; hop in Amadeus and come on down to North Myrtle Beach! We'll take you to the Driftwood Restaurant on the Cherry Grove Pier for your choice of some great seafood or a steak! You'll have to help with a name for my blue car.

Norman,

I'm definitely envious!! I hope to have my Bird in time to go to the beach. We are going to Myrtle Beach the end of July and will be staying at the South end of the area. Somewhere around the Ocean Lakes Campgrounds. I would like to make it up to your part of town and meet you while we are there.

Gary

Gary, We'll be happy to have you visit.
WNMB is at 429 Pine Avenue, which is just off main street in North Myrtle Beach. I'll e-mail to you the phone numbers.

Picked up the blue car today in Albemarle and drove it to North Myrtle Beach house. 162.4 miles of wonderful driving pleasure!
As a sidebar, won a $5 bet with my main sales person at the dealership. The car was officially due in on 3/11 but I bet that it would be at the dealership by 3/5.....and it was! Should I feel bad for making the bet having used the voice/computer tracking to keep up with the car's delivery process?

biggrin.gif
Norman NA!!!

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back