Battery Woes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 2004 Bird and during this horrible winter weather in Nashville, the battery is totally dead. According to everyone I talk to in the area, the battery which is located in the trunk also has the jump start location located in the trunk as well. Here's the dilema.....no battery, no way to open the trunk so I can charge the battery...I'm open to any ideas short of disassembling the car. HELP>>>>>>>

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I have a 2004 Bird and during this horrible winter weather in Nashville, the battery is totally dead. According to everyone I talk to in the area, the battery which is located in the trunk also has the jump start location located in the trunk as well. Here's the dilema.....no battery, no way to open the trunk so I can charge the battery...I'm open to any ideas short of disassembling the car. HELP>>>>>>>

There is a key location behind the drivers seat for your situation. Put in key and turn. The trunk should open.

Thank you....soooo much

My local ford dealership told me I would have to disassemble the rear seat area to get the trunk open....I can't thank you enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back