Bad News | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

Bad News

• Thread starter Thread starter Vsardine
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your response to Auto Dimming mirror.But yesterday my Med Steel Blue Bird was broadsided by a speeding driver who ran a red light.. Probably not repairable. A little sore and really pissed here.
Probably will get another, would like the same color. If anyone hears of one please pass it on, paulf31148@*******

Thanks,
Paul

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Bad news news

Initial inspection came up with $12500. Had car moved from tow yard to reputable shop and owner said vehicle may be a structural loss. Car hit on left side, right door-1/4 gap is more than 1/2 inch.
Good news is I walked away, minor stiffness. Guess the side airbag kept this old head from flopping around. Other vehicle wrapped around lock pillar. Tough little car.BTW top was down.
Anyone interested in pictures let me know at paulf31148@*******

Paul:
I think you did exceptionally well on your settlement. Congrats

That was not the final settlement. After further inspection Paul got what I believe to be a very fair one. Need details, he posted his email address above.

Status
Not open for further replies.