Did pick up a revised order from the dealer
on color change.

I was wondering if anyway to double check
with Ford. Would hate to find a Yellow/
Yellow the day of delivery. Seems some
have posted on color mix ups, so if could
would like to check. Dealer said
not to worry all taken care of.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

biggrin.gif
whvt01, Don't Worry Be Happy, I'm sure that your dealer got everything right as far as any changes you made. Just kidding, but no I for one don't know how you could check on this. Maybe someone on the board could tell you how but I haven't heard anything about checking on something like this before.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

I started with the 800 # for customer relations.

They said they could not do anything for me regarding checking of an order.

I finally was so insistant that they transfered my call to the Executive Group and an Executive Analyst actually took my request, checked the order and called back with a confirmation all was OK.

The number I have for the Executive Group is in Oakville as am in Canada. I have lost the number (will try to locate it and post it asap).

Wixom t-bird sightings update:

spartacus - 14370 was built 3-26

Topdog - 14430 went down the line 3-28

yellowbird - 14473 went down the line 3-27

M3virgo - 14725 went down the line 3-26

Bird02 - no sighting yet, should be very close

Low 15000s on the line today. No completed t-birds are on quality holds.

Redbird,

I have had my car since last November, but I just wanted to thank you on behalf of everyone else who is waiting for theirs. When you let people know that their cars are going down the line, or out for shipment, you are giving them information that in many cases they would never get. And you bring them great joy. Thank you for that!

-- Paula

Thanks for the kind words, this car sure can get people excited.

Mostly 14000s were built this week, next week we should see several member's birds being built.

ldavenport - 15606 started down the line yesterday, was completed today.
biggrin.gif

snobd - 15548 seen in interior trim department, should drive off the line tomorrow.

-

Originally posted by redbird:
Bird 02,

Your 14987 went down the line yesterday, should be boarding the train for Florida today.

redbird,
I just returned from a trip to Disney World,
and found your message about seeing my car
go down the line on the 3rd. That's great
news, but hopefully it won't be going to
Florida. I live in New Jersey, and my
dealer is in New Jersey also!! Thank you
for letting me know it was built, and I look
forward to seeing it soon.

------------------
Lucille
-----------
'87 TurboCoupe
'02 Blue#114987
'96 Bronco
'98 Windstar Van
'95 Miata M Edition
'95 Miata Red/Tan

Originally posted by redbird:
ldavenport - 15606 started down the line yesterday, was completed today.
biggrin.gif

snobd - 15548 seen in interior trim department, should drive off the line tomorrow.

-
Is this a great site or what. I can't believe that another member can follow my car down the line. I can't wait. I'm 52 years old, normally feel like I'm 29, and now feel like I'm about to turn 16. I figure as soon as my car is delivered I'll miss a week of work while I just drive. I have a 16 yaer old son who I know will fall in love with this car like I did when I first saw the '57 bird when I was 7 years old. Oh, by the way, I remember what I was like when I was 16. He'll only drive the bird when I'm riding shotgun. Thanks Redbird. You made my day!

DavidA,
Based on everytthing we know, including Jodrod's terrific graphs, I am guessing, with a little optimistic spin, April 30.

It's been a LOOOOOONG journey.

------------------
blue/blue/full blue/premium on order: VIN #16050

And my blue 16105 is right behind Joelja's blue bird. Indiana weather in the 70's later this week, spring at last, top down weather. This bird will be my first convertable since my very first car a red 64 Chevy Impala SS that I bought in summer of 67, drove for three months before my uncle Sam needed two years of my life. My wife commented that she has not seen me this excited about anything in years.

DEW Bird,

My wife said the same thing and she is very happy for me....BUT

She is sick and tired of me talking about it and giving her updates every hour. And then, all she needs, is for us to be out with friends and one of them asks about my car (So when are you getting it, already?) and then I launch into another long diatribe.

But you all understand. That's why we have this board so we can obsess with each other.

------------------
blue/blue/full blue/premium on order: VIN #16050

biggrin.gif
joelja, OBSESSED, WHO IS OBSESSED, OBSESSED, OBSESSED. Not me!!
tongue.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back