Anyone here have older fords? | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

Anyone here have older fords?

• Thread starter Thread starter WVIncagold
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W
The reason I ask is they have what is called a Marti Report http://martiauto.com/index.html for older Tbirds mustangs and cougars and fairlanes ect.
This may be a nice to have for our newer Birds as well if someone has the resources and information allready to produce a nice quality product. It would look nice at the local car shows.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Before I bought my '02, I had a '56 TBird and a '41 Ford Wooden Wagon. There are all sorts of info and parts for those older cars.
I don't know of any reports specifically for the retro birds. However, ther are some suppliers that have assorted items for our Birds and may have catalogs and/or websites:
One may have body parts for streamlining
One has a lot of different items
One has after market chrome / polished stainless steel
Others have boots, ash trays etc.

Last edited:
The only thing I see are dealer invoices. And, they don't cover our Retro Birds - The other links cover older Birds too. Am I missing something.

BTW, Quickdraw had at one time a chance to offer Retro Bird invoices for donations to a charity. Not sure if they are still available, and he may be on vacation currently.

Last edited:
this is a picture of the deluxe which does have the invoice
report-eli.jpg
and here is the other which is more what i was proposing which gives how many of your car were produced the relevent numbers
report-dlx.gif

The reason I ask is they have what is called a Marti Report http://martiauto.com/index.html for older Tbirds mustangs and cougars and fairlanes ect.
This may be a nice to have for our newer Birds as well if someone has the resources and information allready to produce a nice quality product. It would look nice at the local car shows.
🙂
I

I have 2 LTD Convertables one 71 and one 72. There were 5750 of the 71's and 4235 of the 72's. They are fun and comfortable cars to drive.
David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back