anyone have trouble getting on the gallerylist | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

anyone have trouble getting on the gallerylist

• Thread starter Thread starter Scargriff49
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scargriff49

Reaction score
I have 20 or so photographs that I have taken of my beautiful Thunderbird. I was told by someone that I could post them on this site. I went to the gallery and tried to get in. I couldnt seem to ever get an ok from the administrator. You know I havent seen much from this Thunderbird forum that I could say my 25.00 has paid for. I have tried several times to go to the different lists of owners ,etc , to no avail. Thank goodness there are some individuals out there that will discuss their cars with others. I am just disapointed that I never got a clearance from the administrator so I could show off my car. Sour grapes I guess. I really cant see it does much good to be here.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I didn't know we had a gallery. Where's the entry point?

I cannot enter the members list - But it's been like that for years now.

gallery

the word is located between the word registry and lost password on the yellow bar at the top of the page.there are very few pics on it. and the movie clips someone put on here suck. so blurry you can hardly tell what kind of car it is. if they were mine i would remove them. but then - i cant do that. im not privileged enough. the $25.00 is gone they got for subscriber fee. i know not why i even subscribed

Thanks for the input Carol

Well worth the money

Joining this forum is the best $25.00 that I ever spent. The advice and information provided by forum members have saved me immesurable anguish in my frequent visits to my local Ford dealer. These cars are different and the help has been greatly appreciated.

Jim (jetbird)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back