Anyone bought the new "Insider's Secrets of the 2002-2005 Thunderbird" ebook?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I hope I'm wrong but I suspect it is written by man name "Phil" and is probably little more than a sales brochure for way overpriced Thunderbird accessories. I further suspect that any useful information it contains was lifted from this, or other, Thunderbird forums. But hey, he doesn't charge a delivery charge when you download his $39 "book".

I received my copy yesterday and was disappointed after all the hype there were no secrets or real technical info. Makes several claims in the adverting and lives up to none. If you have never tried to read your owners manual to solve your issue this book says that is the best source, what kind of secret is that . Also mentions Thunderbird Specialties as the go to place for parts several times(I think that's where I saw the Hype ad for this 41 page book for $60 bucks). I never did find out what the ONE THING I MUST CHANGE right away was.
So I keep this book handy to remind me that there are no miracles. This is only My opinion and you do as you wish It may help you but I was disappointed.

What John -D said, I fully agree.

I put the book to the ultimate test. I gave it to my wife to look at and she loved it, says it was full of good stuff, so since this is her bird guess the book is a go. Will keep it in the glove box for her.

Also Phil emailed me offering to refund the book price if I returned it and if I was not happy with it. Thought that was a cool thing to do. I now recommend it as a useful item to have handy.

Has anyone actually purchased and read this new book from Powersport? I am thinking about buying it but was hoping for a positive review first.

Here's a review

"Just the other day I received a great book to add to any Retro owner's library of reference. The title is Insider's Secrets of the 2002-2005 Thunderbird. I have found this little book to be well written & full of information that many of the new 2nd & 3rd owners would want to know as well as like me, original owners, that may have temporarily forgotten a key point.

Not much is overlooked in this concise book of 70 pages, covering lots of subjects from systems, piece & parts to collectibles & clothing. I think you will find it a worthwhile purchase."

Last edited by a moderator:
Back