ANY BIRDS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I have a fire chief friend who now wishes he had spoken for one last year or early this year.

He is also looking for one near MSRP.

Any out there?

I still have not told dealer that I do not want mine. Black/Black 4/4 from dealer, msrp. How does one pass on their spot?

Based upon the report I have from Ford, I'm holding off on purchasing a Bird until the 05 model year-so, the following vehicle is available:

2002 Thunderbird-Triple Red Premium

VIN-1FAHP60A02Y104136

Dale Weeks
Burnett-Thiel Ford
Hwy. 61 South, Exit 156
Maquoketa, IA
563-652-6161-Office
877-735-3673-Toll-free
563-652-5548-Home

They have the car listed at MSRP-no market adjustment.

------------------

I have 2 Birds ordered #2 of 2 at one dealership and #4 of 4 at another. I feel the #2 of 2 will be here first. The second dealer won't be informed until I have a Bird registered in my name. At that point the #4 slot will be up for grabs and I'd be willing to let someone on this board know before I notify the dealer. Price should be at or near MSRP as I've purchased my last 4 Lincolns from this dealer. Stay tuned.
P.S. both are premium red/red/standard black interior.
------------------
Jim Williams

Thats the one-if they are going to stop production with the 50th Anniversary of the Thunderbird, I want one of the 05s.

With any luck, I'll be able to snagg the same serial number as the 55 I have now-100055.

------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back