Another Celebrity T-Bird Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up my new T-Bird at Heritage Ford in Wesley Chapel, Florida Friday. Left my Mustang there to be picked up later. Returned Sunday to pick up the Mustang. When I arrived I noticed a sold sign on the window of the Black T-Bird they had on the showroom floor........the name on the tag....... N. Schwartzkoff!

The sales people acknowledged that "N" did in fact stand for "General Stormin' Norman".

Jim

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

The Gen. is ready to hang with the BIG DOGS now!

Norm is one of my heroes!

You know, I will never forget that news conference at the end of the Gulf War land offensive where he detailed how he did an end run on the Iraqis...

I'll bet Saddam was watching CNN with his mouth hanging open!

Truly a classic moment in history.

Tom M

biggrin.gif
I wonder if he will get it painted in desert camouflage. Wonder what a white, tan and brown Bird would look like.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

Originally posted by captjim:
.the name on the tag....... N. Schwartzkoff!

The sales people acknowledged that "N" did in fact stand for "General Stormin' Norman".

Jim

Maybe he is lurking on the board. Post General, post!

Tbird

biggrin.gif
Hay, if he lives in Florida and can go with the top down all the time then I see no problem.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back