Annual Gathering of T-Bird Forum Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free as a Bird

Free as a Bird

Supporting Contributor
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Put away the mothballs. Any interest in an annual gathering of T-Bird Forum members??? The ride would be fun! Drive an American icon. Perhaps, linking up with another major event. Caravans of T-Birds stretched across the USA.... The open road is calling!

------------------
2002 Full Yellow/White
2002 Sonata
2001 Santa Fe
2001 Western NEV
1993 Riviera
1986 Porsche 944
1947 Oldsmobile "66" Sedanette

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Check out the calendar on this forum, just click at the top of the page and look at October 18,19, 20, 21. There is over 100 people already signed up to go with at least 50 Thunderbirds going. It's in Destin Fla. and they have invited all Thunderbird owners to come but it's a 99% new 2002 owner event and they are having some wonderful speakers involved with our cars coming also. I beleive you can click on the calendar to receive more information. I am still trying to work my schedule to attend but it not looking too good right now.

Destin is definitely going to be the best gathering this year for New Thunderbird owners. Next year we will organize a gathering. Hopefully we will have at least 2000 forum members by then. The guy organizing it seems pretty nice too.

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back