AND THE SKIES CLEARED AND THE WATERS PARTED...

Status
Not open for further replies.
AND THEN THERE WERE NONE...

Yes folks, the last Atlanta VINless T-birder has gotten her VIN!! Good God, I'm not going to be worth a darn at work today...

I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel! I know the appreciative gestures fly when someone finally gets the good news, but I do want to extend a sincere and heartfelt "THANK YOU" to TBirdTim, joelja, TBirdMarty, DavidA, RTBRD, tbird, George & Dot, Gobird, redbirdeluxe, GABIRD, gammonj, and even pookess! Sorry if I've left anyone out...I'm so excited I can't think straight!!

Now on to the details for RTBRD...

VIN 1FAHP60AX2Y119355

Whisper white premium w/hartop, full red accent interior...

Any guesses on build date, delivery date, etc.?

Sheez, I'm starting to feel like joelja...somebody help me!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
White/White premium; full red accent interior; no VIN yet

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

It's About Time!!! This is absolutely GREAT NEWS! Now you'll have restless days and sleepless nights! I owe you a lot...if it wasn't for you, I probably would not have gotten my Thunderbird when I did. You don't know how guilty I have felt when you have been around me and my/your Thunderbird. I'm glad that your "other" new Thunderbird will finally be joining our "family" of Thunderbird owners in the Atlanta Group. We've ALL been waiting for this day to come. Hopefully the delivery of the car will come quickly for you!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
flybird, congrats on your good news, but who or what the hell is pookess?
tongue.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

Flybird,

A heartfelt CONGRATULATIONS from sunny, HOT Florida too!!! I know you've been waiting, and waiting more than patiently as the rest of us have been spreading our good cheer. You too will be joining the rank and file of actually getting your car!

Best of luck over the next few weeks...it will seem like an eternity. Hang in!

Warmest regards,

KB

-

Oh happy day!!!!
At last a VIN for the flybird.
How long ago was it that we went to Birmingham to get a sneak peek/drive?
You might ask Joel if he would like to call the 1-800 number for you. I think he's having withdrawal from not having to say "P60" over and over.
Congrats and I'm sure you'll have your Bird for the upcoming Cook Out.

------------------
Courage - and shuffle the cards

Congrats--all of us are happy even the ones that are still waiting.

Congrats flybird. It won't be long now!

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

frown.gif
If that's who it is then I'm sorry but it's not even close.
rolleyes.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

"pookess" is one of our Atlanta Group members. She's a wild one...based on our fun times that we had with her last weekend at our road rally! Flybird and her really had a blast together!
I'm sure that we all thank "Wixompooh" for her information too!

biggrin.gif
TbirdTim, Thanks for letting us know just who that was, you'll have to get her to join the board. By the way, you ask us to guess who's who on the pictures. Could you say who is who because it's a little hard if you don't know the people to begin with.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

-

Originally posted by flybrd:
AND THEN THERE WERE NONE...

Yes folks, the last Atlanta VINless T-birder has gotten her VIN!! Good God, I'm not going to be worth a darn at work today...

I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel! I know the appreciative gestures fly when someone finally gets the good news, but I do want to extend a sincere and heartfelt "THANK YOU" to TBirdTim, joelja, TBirdMarty, DavidA, RTBRD, tbird, George & Dot, Gobird, redbirdeluxe, GABIRD, gammonj, and even pookess! Sorry if I've left anyone out...I'm so excited I can't think straight!!

Now on to the details for RTBRD...

VIN 1FAHP60AX2Y119355

Whisper white premium w/hartop, full red accent interior...

Any guesses on build date, delivery date, etc.?

Sheez, I'm starting to feel like joelja...somebody help me!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

frown.gif
flybird I guess you will just have to sweat it out like the rest of us did. I know it's not easy but you have no other options.
eek.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

flybird, I've been off work for over 6 months now but this car and this board has consumed my life since last summer. You will make it through this time.We all have. But it's not easy.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

Well, allright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I am sooooo happy for you. I am out of town now, in Florida. When I get back in town I'll send you an email with all the "insider" tracking info so you will know exactly where your car is once it gets into production and then leaves the plant and is on the train.

My guess is that your car will be built the week of May 27 and will arrive in Atlanta around June 10.

But RT Bird's graphs will nail it exactly for you. They are at the thunderbird yahoo group site.

Look forward to seeing you in the shiny new white Bird at our cookout,,,,,if not before, at the curb service part of the Varsity.

------------------
blue/blue/full blue prem
Vin 16050;Rotation 5856
Delivered 4/29

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back