And the excitement (at least for me) Builds!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gobird,
It is most difficult for me to determine when I am taking vacation......I am toatlly retired at the ripe old age of 56.

So I just sit in my garage in a lawn chair staring at the beautiful 'Bird on days like today when it is raining.

It is a tough job.

------------------
blue/blue/full blue prem
Vin 16050;Rotation 5856
Delivered 4/29

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

tongue.gif
joelja, know what your saying, I've been laid off since mine came in and would not let the wife drive it to work for the first week till I got my fill of looking at it. It really is a tough job but then someone has to do it.
rolleyes.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

Joel - I had a feeling that we would be close on the delivery times. We drove out of the dealership about 3:00 pm on Mon. I had "The Torch" out this afternoon between rain showers (to go to the cleaners). Now have to clean it up again.

I got the drivers side warning decal off the visor. What a pain. Still can't get the glue off. Tried several different "goof-off" type products. Oh well, looks better than yellow tag! I miss the Home Link garage door opener that the Jaguar had. Checked my daughter's LS and it has it in cloth visors. (I guess she would figure out what happened if they were gone.)

We are looking forward to seeing you Sat. Morn. Sorry your Bride isn't coming. (Doesn't she know we'll be talking about her if she isn't there?) HA-HA - just can't believe she got a better offer!

See Ya Sat. Duane

CONGRATS! the long wait is over,i am very happy for you and i know you will love this car. had mine for 5 days now and i can't stay out of it. happy motoring. richard

Joelja, I'm really happy for you and glad you will be able to make the Great Georgia Rally. Looks like it is raining in that area. Hope it clears off for the Rally.

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

Congratulations joelja! I'm glad it came in time for the Great Georgia road rally. Your excitement during the wait was infectious!

Joel;

Good things come to those who wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait.

Congrats on getting you baby home. I guess we'll have to find some other way to mess with your mind now that you have Bird in hand.

See ya Saturday.

------------------
Courage - and shuffle the cards

just heard they are recalling to the factory all 16000 series birds!!!!!

just kidding
biggrin.gif

------------------
neiman vin#00035
delivered October 4, 2001

eek.gif
Yes I heard about that recall, seems they are putting Firestone tires on the 16000's now.
rolleyes.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

biggrin.gif
Guess he is out driving. No reply lately.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

That is right!!!!!

I got my 'Bird. Everything is right with the World!!!!!

------------------
blue/blue/full blue prem
Vin 16050;Rotation 5856
Delivered 4/29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back