Status
Not open for further replies.
tbird

tbird

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
If you are not able to log into the members area now or your profile does not reflect your contributing status, please let me know. If you have been overlooked, please forward the paypal address that you used to pay with.

Sorry it took so long, I had to make a modification to the administrative panel that would allow me to view the email address and password easily before I could even get started.

------------------
Tbird

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Tbird:

I'm sorry to be your first "problem child", but I haven't been able to log in.

You can e-mail me at captgramps@*******

Thanks, and sorry for causing you more work. All of us out here in T Birdland appreciate your efforts.

Thanks,
Jim

Originally posted by captjim:
Tbird:

Jim

No problem at all, I made some mistakes on some of the entries. Try it now.

jboriott,

Go to the home page and click on contribute or become a member and scroll down. There are some drop downs that show the various membership levels and who is at that level.

I guess I'm your second "problem child",
because I still get the message access
denied when I try to log in. I am listed
on the member page as a Supporting Contributor, but can't get in. Hopefully
you can correct this for me. I learn so
much from this web site, and enjoy visiting
every day. Thank you.

------------------
Lucille
-----------
'87 TurboCoupe
'02 Blue#114987
'96 Bronco
'98 Windstar Van
'95 Miata M Edition
'95 Miata Red/Tan

Perhaps I wan't clear in my previous inquiry. How do I view my contributing status if I'm already a paid member? I.e. where can I view (verify) my status?

Originally posted by jboriott:
Perhaps I wan't clear in my previous inquiry. How do I view my contributing status if I'm already a paid member? I.e. where can I view (verify) my status?

Look under your handle on your post.

jboriott,

If you do what I stated above and pull down the supporting contributors drop down you will find yourself listed there, about 3/4 of the way down.

-

I can now get into the members only area.
Thanks Tbird.

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

tbird:
Tried to log on to the members page with my user code and password and was denied access. Can you please check this out for me. I put in a payment today thru PayPal as a VIP contributor, how long before you actually see the payment and then my contributing status can be changed?
Thanks for everything, just love this site, I've learned so much from it, keep up the excellent work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back