Age Group???? | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

Age Group????

• Thread starter Thread starter Ray Mead
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I'm 25, just purchased my 2003 T-Bird new from a Dealer in South Dakota in January. It was actually an ebay item that didn't meet the reserve. I e-mailed them afterwards and got it for the reserve price along with $300 shipping to me (pulled on a trailor) to Minneapolis, MN.

Red Hardtop, Premium, partial red interior. Very nice car, I've had it in storage mostly, but am starting to drive it more now that the weather is nice. 230 miles!

There are other forums out there for TBirds and one of them has a survey and the results tally as shown below:
Ages Owners
------- --------
20 - 35 = 11
36 - 45 = 26
46 - 55 = 64
56 - 65 = 55
66 - 75 = 11

But pleaseeeeee, do not think you have an old mans car. 😀 Many of us are reliving our early years. So enjoy the ride. 😎

Last edited:
I get some **** from my friends because I'm 25 and I'm driving an "old mans" car. I don't see it that way at all, but whatever. I love my t-bird. I've always enjoyed classic cars, and this way I get the look and legacy of one with the modern features I enjoy!

Jasper: You are absolutely correct. If you enjoy this car then you should have it. Unless your friends are driving something equivalent or better, perhaps there's a slight bit of jealousy on their part. Hmmmmmm! Either way, you're still 😎 cool with your choice.
I wish I had an opportunity to have a new car when I was 25. At 25 I still had an 11 year old car
Happy T-Birding and good luck with it!

🙄 😉 GEORGE: I hope you enjoy your TBird. I had several old originals back in late 50's and early 60's I think the classics are great, but for us "old Gezzers" this new TBird is as fine as it comes. Lots of power, style, and watch the heads turn as you drive by. My wife and I are 60+, but we still feel like 20 years olds when in our TBird. I am thinking of getting a new one next year one for each of us.
Dennis

Midas: I sure am enjoying this car. In fact I sold my '56 Bird back two years ago because I wanted the similar/same look but with the latest technology. One of my better moves.
I'm in your same age range so I know what you mean about feeling 20 again. 😎

age group

I'm 59 and LOVE IT!!!!!!!! Been YEARS since I had a convertible and am surprised that just about every time I get in it I put the top down (if it is chilly I just put up the windows and turn on the heater)!!!!!!!!! Mine is an '02, white, with the "full color" interior..... Runs great...... just coming up on 20,000 miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back