66 Power Window Circuit Breaker

Greetings am new to the forum.
Would anyone be able to tell me where specifically the Power Window Circuit Breaker is located on a 66 ? In the passenger side fuse panel above the fuses where the shop manual identifies I just see power leads
connected to the top of the panel. What am I missing?
Many thanks in advance.

jack-in-sac

Would anyone be able to tell me where specifically the Power Window Circuit Breaker is located on a 66 ? In the passenger side fuse panel above the fuses where the shop manual identifies I just see power leads
Many thanks in advance.
Your shop manual may give you the wiring path to locate a fuse or circuit breaker. Probably not an actual picture of the location. good luck, J.

Many thanks in advance.

I presume you are having problem with your window supply??
I looked through my service manual and wiring schematics, and the power relay for the windows is the top left set of terminals looking at the fuse block. The power relays do not have fuses, just screw terminals with nuts to hold the wires. You should have 12V from the terminal with the Red/Blu stripe wire to ground. Also, the other right side top set of screw terminals, the terminal with an orange and a red wire on it, is also power for the window group. Should have 12v to ground there also. The directory on the fuse cover panel, shows that the left (red/blu stripe) relay is common to the power seat and horns, so if either of them work, the problem is not with that power relay. The terminal with an orange and a red wire, is common to the heater and air-conditioner, so again, if either of those work the problem is not with that relay.
Hope this helps
Cheers