66 Power Window Circuit Breaker

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
texas t
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Greetings am new to the forum.
Would anyone be able to tell me where specifically the Power Window Circuit Breaker is located on a 66 ? In the passenger side fuse panel above the fuses where the shop manual identifies I just see power leads
connected to the top of the panel. What am I missing?
Many thanks in advance.

Would anyone be able to tell me where specifically the Power Window Circuit Breaker is located on a 66 ? In the passenger side fuse panel above the fuses where the shop manual identifies I just see power leads
Many thanks in advance.
Your shop manual may give you the wiring path to locate a fuse or circuit breaker. Probably not an actual picture of the location. good luck, J.

Trying to locate the circuit breakers for the driver side power front window. Where are they and what do they look like. Supposed to be one for the ground and one for the power.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to locate the circuit breakers for the driver side power front window. Where are they and what do they look like. Supposed to be one for the ground and one for the power.
DF47D492-8E87-4CE4-9679-AEE69A690F55.pngDF47D492-8E87-4CE4-9679-AEE69A690F55.pngDF47D492-8E87-4CE4-9679-AEE69A690F55.png
The top left is a 20amp circuit breaker for seats, windows and horns. it is a small silver rectangular box with a lead attached to a post with a nut on either side.

What is happening with your windows? There are a lot of points of repair for windows. The saftey relay on the firewall, the switches on the console and the motors themselves.
Many thanks in advance.

Attachments

• CD53B763-A769-4E6A-B968-E3ED024166AC.jpeg
    CD53B763-A769-4E6A-B968-E3ED024166AC.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 12
Back