65 tbird radiator search

T
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hello inexperienced tbird owner here
I have 1965 tbird and need a radiator.
The prices are all over the place,a Griffin at $750 to a champion at $250 and everything in betweI was thinking aluminum,over copper/ brass, and made in the USA is important.
What have others used?
Thank you all in advance

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I don't know what you have now, but in my case I had my original radiator rebuilt by Sarasota Radiator. I don't know where you are, and how far this might be, but check around the car guys in your area to see what might be in your area, and what their reputation is like. My radiator and surge tank were both rebuilt by these guys a long time ago, and in spite of my various leaks recently, these parts are about the only ones that have NOT failed.

Hello inexperienced tbird owner here
I have 1965 tbird and need a radiator.
The prices are all over the place,a Griffin at $750 to a champion at $250 and everything in betweI was thinking aluminum,over copper/ brass, and made in the USA is important.
What have others used?
Thank you all in advance
I bought mine at Ford National Show in Carlisle through Cold Case. But I am getting rid of that awful flex blade and putting in electric fans.

I put a champion in my corvette, it was the best reviewed aluminum one I could find for the money and has had no issues. For my 65 bird I had my original recored when the car was restored along with the surge tank. It’s been fine now for many years. When I bought my champion one it was only because where I live now there are no radiator shops anymore as I would have preferred to go that route.

Back