55_57 Thunderbird parts for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Valley pan for an E Bird? Fuel filter for an E?

Yes I do have a valley pan . checking on the fuel filter.does It need to be original or would the Ford after market one work.It would be considered concors correct

Thanks. A previous owner sold the carb set-up and I'm trying to make it look original. Close is OK, as it'll be a driver and I'm not looking for the costs of "originality". I did find the correct carbs and intake, but no valley pan.

Thanks. A previous owner sold the carb set-up and I'm trying to make it look original. Close is OK, as it'll be a driver and I'm not looking for the costs of "originality". I did find the correct carbs and intake, but no valley pan.

Sorry it took so long. Ebird valley pan$350. Repop or original fuel filter $500ea
Let me know what you think.

Sorry it took so long. Ebird valley pan$350. Repop or original fuel filter $500ea
Let me know what you think.
Also have a reproduction Ford fuel filter that is accepted as concors correct for$250

I'm looking for one 14" 48 spoke wire wheel. Preferably with the KH and fomoco oval stamped on the mounting flange so it matches my other three wheels.

I have just about any part you would need for the 55_57 tbirds.Nos and used.

I am looking for an early 1955 power steering control valve to rebuild. There are 3 large ports and one small port on the valve. Since I plan on rebuilding the valve it doesn't matter if the valve is leaking or has been laying around.

doug7740
1955 Thunderbird Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back