55_57 Thunderbird parts for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Valley pan for an E Bird? Fuel filter for an E?

Yes I do have a valley pan . checking on the fuel filter.does It need to be original or would the Ford after market one work.It would be considered concors correct

Thanks. A previous owner sold the carb set-up and I'm trying to make it look original. Close is OK, as it'll be a driver and I'm not looking for the costs of "originality". I did find the correct carbs and intake, but no valley pan.

Thanks. A previous owner sold the carb set-up and I'm trying to make it look original. Close is OK, as it'll be a driver and I'm not looking for the costs of "originality". I did find the correct carbs and intake, but no valley pan.

Sorry it took so long. Ebird valley pan$350. Repop or original fuel filter $500ea
Let me know what you think.

I'm looking for one 14" 48 spoke wire wheel. Preferably with the KH and fomoco oval stamped on the mounting flange so it matches my other three wheels.

I have just about any part you would need for the 55_57 tbirds.Nos and used.

I am looking for an early 1955 power steering control valve to rebuild. There are 3 large ports and one small port on the valve. Since I plan on rebuilding the valve it doesn't matter if the valve is leaking or has been laying around.

doug7740
1955 Thunderbird Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back